Side Saddle Putting Basic Setup
Side Saddle Putting Basic Setup Technique
Side saddle or Face-on are the same thing for putting. You are facing the target when putting. This technique give you the chance to have a perfect pendulum putting stroke
- Basic setup technique for the side saddle putting.
- Make sure the GP putter shaft is straight down at address.
- Take a small back stroke and accelerate into your putt.
- Think distance and speed of the putt.
- Practice this from 6 feet on a straight line.
Basic setup with the GP putter using the side saddle putting technique.
Side Saddle GP putter View